You are here
Oxford Reference Premium Renewal 2019-2020
Begins:July 1, 2019
Ends:June 30, 2020
Oxford Reference Premium
Let your students and researchers get the best of both collections! Subscribe to the Oxford Reference Premium package and receive all the titles in the foundational Quick Reference plus a selection of more in-depth, single-volume works from Reference Library, many of them being Oxford Companions.
- Provides the best Oxford content for both quick fact-checking and deeper research
- All 25 core subject areas represented across hundreds of titles
- Includes all the continuous updating and exclusive online-only content provided by the Oxford Quick Reference collection, together with a critical selection of Oxford's more specialized titles.
Updated: September 11, 2015
An explanation of what statistics are available now, as well as what is planned for the future, is available at http://www.oxfordreference.com/pub/1col/Usage_reports__usage_reports.html.
Usage statistics are available to account administrators, who will have an Administrator's user name and password in order to access these pages. To see your institution's usage statistics, please log in to the Oxford Reference Online site, then select Subscriber services from the blue toolbar on the Home page, and choose View your institutional usage reports from the list. You will then be prompted to enter your administrator user name and password in order to access your institution's usage statistics.
For any NEW subscriptions to Oxford Reference Online Premium the library can receive immediate access to the product. In other words, the library will receive more than a month of access for free. New subscribers should contact the BC ELN Office as soon as possible to arrange for access.
To RENEW, no response is required from the following institutions:
- Camosun College - ORO - Unlimited
- Emily Carr University of Art and Design - ORO - 1 SU
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University - ORO - 5 SU
- Okanagan College - ORO - Unlimited
- Quest University - ORO - Unlimited
- Simon Fraser University - ORO - 5 SU
- Trinity Western University - ORO - 1 SU
- University of the Fraser Valley - ORO - 5 SU
- University of British Columbia - ORO - 5 SU
- University of Victoria - ORO - 5 SU
- Vancouver Island University - ORO - 5 SU
To JOIN, CANCEL, to CHANGE PRODUCT CONFIGURATION, libraries should contact BC ELN by the date listed above.
A late renewal fee of 5% of the initial charge will be added by Oxford for those not renewing by the deadline.