You are here
Canadian Business & Current Affairs
Canadian Business & Current Affairs (CBCA) Database is Canada’s most comprehensive and diverse full-text online database that combines content from three focused databases: CBCA Business, CBCA Education, and CBCA Reference & Current Events. High-quality indexing for over 1,800 publications and full text for more than 700. Broad coverage from a Canadian perspective spans agriculture, business and economics, education, government and politics, health sciences, history, literature, medical sciences, social sciences, and many more subject areas. CBCA includes over 1,950 Canadian dissertations on Canadian history, culture, economics, politics, and society.
- Over 1800 publications from Canada
- More than 600 scholarly journals
- Over 30 newspapers and important news wire feeds
- Scholarly journals with coverage in all major subjects
- Balanced coverage of the most studied and requested subjects
- A diverse mix of professional and current events trade journals and magazines
- Well-known CBC programs such as Decouverte, La Facture, Le Telejournal, Fifth Estate, and The National are included with over 350,000 transcripts from 1982 to current.
- Cross searchable with other ProQuest databases, such as Canadian Newsstream
Updated: July 26, 2019