You are here
This database contains do-it-yourself repair and maintenance information on most major manufacturers of domestic and imported vehicles. New repair procedures, bulletins and updates are added to the product on a regular basis. All of the content has been created by ASE certified technicians.
- Repair and maintenance information on thousands of domestic and imported vehicles from 1954 to present
- Millions of drawings and step-by-step photographs
- Thousands of technical service bulletins and recalls issued by the original equipment vehicle manufacturer
- Enhanced wiring diagrams for easy viewing and printing
- Specifications and maintenance schedules
- Labor time guide and estimator
- Video overviews of auto systems with AutoIQ
- A complete guide to vehicle ownership and maintenance
- Ability to email high-quality PDF records
- Diagnostic information
- Unique, user-friendly interface
- Remote access
Last updated: May 18, 2017
Full Resource Details
Usage statistics are available by accessing EBSCOAdmin in the following way:
- Go to http://eadmin.ebscohost.com/EAdmin/login.aspx.
- Enter your Customer ID and password (library administrators receive notification of their Customer ID upon setup; if you require assistance, contact BC ELN at email@example.com).
- Select the "Reports & Statistics" in the tool bar at the top of the screen.
- The "Reports and Statistics" section of the Admin module offers an easy means of setting up a wide range of report choices. For database usage statistics, choose Standard Reports or COUNTER reports. The Standard Reports offer more options, while the COUNTER reports are designed to meet an international standard. Link Activity reports are also available.
For an explanation of all available options when running usage reports, see the EBSCOAdmin Database Usage Report. For more information, please contact EBSCO tech support at 1-800-758-5995 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org