You are here
Auto Repair Source
Powered by the automotive experts at MOTOR, Auto Repair Source provides the most accurate, authoritative and up-to-date service and repair information for thousands of domestic and imported vehicles. All content comes from the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) and includes step-by-step repair information, diagrams, maintenance schedules, parts and labor estimates, service bulletins and recalls.
Auto Repair Source contains the following:
- Service information optimized for the most common maintenance and repair operations
- Technical service bulletins and recall notices
- Component location diagrams for most domestic and imported cars and light trucks
- Precise and comprehensive wiring diagrams for all systems
- Maintenance schedules and estimated labor times for the most commonly performed operations in a mechanical repair shop
- Engineering specifications/standards for the most common repairs and adjustments
- Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs), flowcharts and step-by-step diagnostic instructions covering powertrain, chassis, body, and network communication
- Part numbers, diagrams and pricing for thousands of the most commonly replaced parts, including manufacturer-suggested retail price to help users validate the cost of repairs and identify all iterations of a part number or part status (current, superseded, split, discontinued)
Last updated: April 23, 2020
Full Resource Details
EBSCO usage statistics and reports can be retrieved from: http://eadmin.ebscohost.com/EAdmin/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2feadmin
See the Retrieving Statistics Help Sheet for more details.