You are here
ProQuest Academic Complete Renewal 2018-2019
Begins:November 1, 2018
Ends:October 31, 2019
Academic Complete offers libraries an affordable, critical mass of ~150,000 multidisciplinary ebooks with unlimited, multi-user access, powerful research tools and DRM-free chapter downloads. Because we focus on quality over quantity and never add fillers, a higher percentage of our titles are likely to be used for longer periods of time.
Unique attributes include exclusive titles from key publishers like Wiley, session and user based usage data with Patron Analytics. Academic Complete also includes free technologies including the Book Display Widget for promoting titles on any website and Syndetics Unbound which provides enrichment elements like reviews and recommendations directly within Ebook Central.
With coverage across all academic disciplines, College Complete offers a critical mass of ~46,000 scholarly ebooks with balanced quantity and quality to facilitate all stages of the research workflow and outcomes.
ProQuest's Canada Collection accommodates the region-specific needs of researchers at academic and public libraries. With a growing selection of more than 9,800 cross-disciplinary, Canada-specific titles – including more than 1,600 in French – this subscription covers all levels of the academic curriculum.
Last updated: November 2, 2018
- IP Authentication
- Remote Access
- Unlimited Authorized Users
- Capilano University - Academic Complete
- Douglas College - College Complete
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University - Academic Complete
- Langara College - College Complete
- Royal Roads University - Academic Complete
- Simon Fraser University - Academic Complete
- Thompson Rivers University - Academic Complete
- University of the Fraser Valley - Academic Complete
- Vancouver Island University - Academic Complete
To RENEW, no response is required from current subscribers as listed above. To CANCEL, libraries should contact BC ELN by the response deadline.
Late subscribers are welcome and will be pro-rated to the common renewal date.
Pricing and Trial Access
Terms & Conditions