You are here
EBSCO eBooks Purchase Offer 2019-2020
Begins:April 1, 2020
Ends:March 31, 2021
Annually, BC ELN, COPPUL, TAL, and the Manitoba Library Consortium participate in this special offer for the purchase of EBSCO ebooks.
eBooks in this offer are only available for purchase with access in perpetuity. There is minimal duplication of titles between this offer and EBSCO’s Academic eBook Subscription Collection.
This ever-growing subscription package contains a large selection of multidisciplinary eBooks representing a broad range of academic subject matter and is a strong complement for any academic collection. The breadth of information available through this package ensures that users will have access to information relevant to their research needs, regardless of what those may be. There are over 450,000 titles in the collection.
EBSCO eBooks are accessible via a multitude of mobile devices for easy access anywhere (http://www.ebscohost.com/ebooks/user-experience/downloading-ebooks).
Subject coverage includes, but is not limited to:
- Business & Economics
- Computer Science
- Fine Arts
- Language Arts & Discipline
- Literary Criticism
- Performing Arts
- Political Science
- Social Science
- Technology & Engineering
- Vocational Studies
Last updated: January 17, 2020
- IP Authentication
- Remote Access
- Unlimited Authorized Users
All orders must be placed directly with Robin Corder at EBSCO by the March 13, 2020 deadline.
Selecting Titles for Purchase
- Libraries can build a list of titles through EBSCOhost Content Manager. The title list can then be exported (list exports as a spreadsheet) and forwarded directly to Robin Corder. However, to participate in the consortial offer, do not purchase the titles directly through ECM.
- When searching for titles in ECM, be sure to enable the "Eligible for Consortia" limiter.
- If you do not have an ECM account, have forgotten your user ID and password, or have an expired account, please contact EBSCO Technical Support at: 1-800-758-5995.
Submitting an Order
- Please send all orders to Robin Corder (email@example.com / 1-800-653-2726, ext. 3251) and copy Jennifer Bancroft (firstname.lastname@example.org) on the message. Please note that the consortial discount will not be applied to orders placed in ECM, GOBI, or OASIS. Once an order is placed, Robin Corder will send the library a custom quote for every title, giving the library a chance to review the final price quote before the order is placed.
- For invoicing purposes, please send Robin Corder the library's billing contact information.
- Access to purchased ebooks will be set up as soon as possible after the receipt of your order.
- EBSCO will invoice libraries directly and guarantee the invoicing will take place before the March 31st fiscal year end.
This is an end-of-year purchase offer. Late joins are not permitted.
Pricing and Trial Access
Terms & Conditions
All ebooks are available at 1B1U (one book for one user at a time) and most of the books are available at 1B3U (one book for three users at a time) and 1BUU (one book for unlimited users at a time). Available access levels are noted in EBSCOhost Collection Manager.