You are here
Can-Core Renewal 2021-2022
Begins:January 1, 2022
Ends:December 31, 2022
Designed for Canadian college and university faculty & students, CAN-CORE is your go-to destination for current and relevant Canadian video content. Our streaming platform features quality programming from many of Canada’s best producers. Educators and students now have an extensive library of Canadian resources to easily integrate into their lectures, labs, research and assignments. CAN-CORE includes the following:
- 100% Canadian-produced content.
- Thousands of segments and full programs. AND GROWING!
- Searchable by subject area and by course.
- Mobile device friendly.
- Create and share curated playlists.
- Tags help users to find related content.
- A rich source of content about, and by, Canadian Indigenous people.
- New content added regularly.
- Embed codes for easy integra on into a LMS.
- Both segments and full-length programs are searchable.
- Closed Captioning and interactive transcripts.
- Downloadable content with expiry dates.
- Usage data and administrative console to manage your users.
- Advanced Keyword Search.
- Resource Guides and Infographics where available.
- Access anywhere, anytime.
We are proud of our many partnerships with both Indigenous and non-Indigenous fi lmmakers across the country. CAN-CORE offers you an extraordinary, unparalleled catalogue of curated content for your Indigenous Studies classes. We are delighted to showcase these incredible programs by some of Canada’s most renowned producers.
Last updated: November 15, 2021
- IP Authentication
To SUBSCRIBE, libraries should contact BC ELN by the response deadline.
Late joins welcome and will be pro-rated to the common renewal date.