You are here
Audio Cine Films (ACF) Streaming Offer 2020-2021
Begins:August 1, 2020
Ends:July 31, 2021
Late joins are accepted.
There are currently over 700 titles available from ACF Streaming. The Studios reserve the right to temporarily or permanently remove titles. Loss of rights or embargoes are possible. The vendor will advise members of changes.
- Movies can only be shown on campus for student related purposes.
- All events have to be (nominally) for public performance student related events.
- This agreement does not cover outdoor movie events, fundraisers or events involving the public at large. If student associations wish to present movies not available on the streaming website, movies only available in pre-release, or shown as part of public at large, fundraising or outdoor events – they must contact vendor directly for separate licensing.
- Only movies available on the ACF Streaming website is available.
- Streaming licenses cover all activities by registered students, staff and employees on campus and through distance-learning.
- The license covers only movies available on ACF’s streaming website and does not cover presentations using physical media or outdoor movie events. All events must be free of charge.
- Movies that ACF has rights to, but that are not yet available on the streaming website may be requested. They may be added depending on availability, cost and pertinence.
- Off campus access is supported through EZ Proxy, as long as it is for educational purposes and operated through the institution.
- The system works best with GOOGLE CHROME. You may use other browsers, but they may require third party plug-ins.
- Please log in through the main site (STREAMING on the left menu) or directly at www.acf-film.com
- You can use multiple computers at the same time, but the speed will be dependent on your WIFI / internet connections.
- If you have any connection issues (speed) please contact ACF. Schools and school board often have firewalls that prevent or slow down connections to movie sites.
- Apple devices: The system is based on Google Chrome, in order to stream on Apple devices you need to download and install SWANK MEDIA PLAYER (available for FREE on the Apple Store)