You are here
ProQuest Academic Complete Renewal 2017-2018
Begins:November 1, 2017
Ends:October 31, 2018
ProQuest's Academic Complete is a collection of scholarly ebooks from leading publishers. The first subscription product of its kind, Academic Complete is an ideal foundation for a university ebook collection. With coverage in all academic subject areas, this collection is the solution for libraries that want to provide students at all levels and faculty with librarian-curated ebooks essential to successful teaching, learning, and research outcomes.
To help libraries enhance discoverability and usage, all new and renewal subscriptions to Academic Complete will include the LibraryThing for Libraries Book Display Widget, enabling libraries to create virtual book displays of key titles on their homepage, catalog, Facebook page, blog and other digital display areas.
From a single interface, researchers can access over 810,000 ebooks and 1,350 imprints from more than 650 publishers. On average, 100,000 newly published titles are added each year from leading publishers to help libraries build dynamic collections that meet the unique needs of their community of researchers.
Last updated: August 10, 2017
- IP Authentication
- Remote Access
- Unlimited Authorized Users
- Capilano University - Academic Complete
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University - Academic Complete
- Langara College - College Complete
- Royal Roads University - Academic Complete
- Simon Fraser University - Academic Complete
- Thompson Rivers University - Academic Complete
- University of the Fraser Valley - Academic Complete
- Vancouver Island University - Academic Complete
To RENEW, no response is required from current subscribers as listed above. To CANCEL, libraries should contact BC ELN by the response deadline.
Late subscribers are welcome and will be pro-rated to the common renewal date.
Pricing and Trial Access
Terms & Conditions