You are here
Hospitality and Tourism Complete Renewal 2017-2018
Begins:June 1, 2017
Ends:May 31, 2018
This full-text database is a trusted and unique resource for information covering all areas of hospitality and tourism. In addition to full-text journals, it provides magazines, company and country reports, books and newspapers.
Hospitality & Tourism Complete includes full text for the top resources in the field, including the Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Education. Many of these resources are unique to the database and not available in any version of Business Source.
In addition to its full-text resources, the database includes all the comprehensive indexing and abstracts from Hospitality & Tourism Index (HTI). Sources are both domestic and international in range and scope.
Last updated: March 22, 2017
Usage statistics are available by accessing EBSCOAdmin in the following way:
- Go to http://eadmin.ebscohost.com/EAdmin/login.aspx.
- Enter your Customer ID and password (library administrators receive notification of their Customer ID upon setup; if you require assistance, contact BC ELN at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Select the "Reports & Statistics" in the tool bar at the top of the screen.
- The "Reports and Statistics" section of the Admin module offers an easy means of setting up a wide range of report choices. For database usage statistics, choose Standard Reports or COUNTER reports. The Standard Reports offer more options, while the COUNTER reports are designed to meet an international standard. Link Activity reports are also available.
For an explanation of all available options when running usage reports, see the EBSCOAdmin Database Usage Report. For more information, please contact EBSCO tech support at 1-800-758-5995 or e-mail email@example.com
- IP Authentication
- Remote Access
- Unlimited Authorized Users
To RENEW, no response is required from current subscribers as listed above. To CANCEL or to CHANGE OPTIONS, libraries should contact BC ELN by the response deadline.
Libraries that subscribe after the account activation date will be pro-rated to the common renewal date.