You are here
Criminal Justice Abstracts
This bibliographic database provides records selected from the most important sources within the criminal justice field. It covers hundreds of journals from around the world, reflecting the increasing globalization of criminology studies.
Covering all areas of criminal justice, Criminal Justice Abstracts includes hundreds of thousands of records and provides cover-to-cover indexing and abstracts for hundreds of journals. Other features include searchable cited references and a publications authority of key titles. This database was previously provided by Sage Publications.
Last updated: May 18, 2017
Full Resource Details
Usage statistics are available by accessing EBSCOAdmin in the following way:
- Go to http://eadmin.ebscohost.com/EAdmin/login.aspx.
- Enter your Customer ID and password (library administrators receive notification of their Customer ID upon setup; if you require assistance, contact BC ELN at email@example.com).
- Select the "Reports & Statistics" in the tool bar at the top of the screen.
- The "Reports and Statistics" section of the Admin module offers an easy means of setting up a wide range of report choices. For database usage statistics, choose Standard Reports or COUNTER reports. The Standard Reports offer more options, while the COUNTER reports are designed to meet an international standard. Link Activity reports are also available.
For an explanation of all available options when running usage reports, see the EBSCOAdmin Database Usage Report. For more information, please contact EBSCO tech support at 1-800-758-5995 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Licence & Terms Details
- Columbia College - FT
- Douglas College - FT
- Justice Institute of British Columbia - FT
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University - FT
- Langara College - FT
- Northwest Community College - FT
- Okanagan College - FT
- Simon Fraser University - FT
- University of the Fraser Valley - FT
- Yukon College - FT