You are here
2011-12 Ranking Survey Outcomes Report
The survey identified three high priority items as candidates for a BC ELN consortial licence:
- Springshare Product Suite
- After discussions with the vendor, it is clear that consortial licensing of Springshare would bring little value to member institutions since this product is already aggressively priced.
- Canadian Electronic Library – Canadian Publishers Suite
- Successfully licensed July 2012.
- Credo Reference
- A consortial offer is not possible at this time due to complexities arising from legacy pricing for a legacy product.