You are here
From the Publisher
Statista is one of the leading statistics companies on the internet. With a team of over 450 statisticians, database experts, analysts, and editors, Statista provides users with an innovative and intuitive tool for researching quantitative data, statistics and related information. The product is aimed at business clients and academics of any size. Consultant firms and media agencies license our services as well as strategy and marketing departments in large corporations from a variety of industries. Our client base includes a wide range of globally active companies and premier academic institutions. Since the launch of the platform in 2008, more than 1,000,000 users have registered with Statista.
To provide our clients with responsive, accurate and specialized data they have come to expect from Statista, we work closely with market leaders in the research sector in addition to specialist institutions. Our strategic partners in the United States include the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) and the American Association of Advertising Agencies (4 A’s). Our media partners include Mashable.com, Business Insider, Wall Street Journal, The Independent and Forbes.
There are two add-on modules for Statista:
- Digital Market Outlook/Consumer Market Outlook (DMO/CMO) - Statista models and develops forecasts for the key digital and consumer markets for the Digital Market Outlook and the Consumer Market Outlook. Our analysts and experts create reports for each topic, which include all essential key figures for a seamless workflow. The reports provide a concise overview of trends, insights, and key players as well as global comparisons of the key markets in the US, China, and Europe. All reports and data undergo manual quality controls. The Statista Digital Market Outlook and the Statista Consumer Market Outlook are the main sources. Further detailed references are listed in the individual reports.
- Global Consumer Survey (GCS) - Offers a global perspective on consumption and media usage, covering the offline and online world of the consumer. It is designed to help marketers, planners, and product managers understand consumer behavior and consumer interactions with brands.
Full Resource Details
Licence & Terms Details
- Alexander College
- Ascenda School of Management (late join in 2018; paid through 2019; with CMO/DMO)
- BC Institute of Technology (With CMO / DMO / GCS)
- Camosun College (with CMO / DMO)
- Capilano University (with CMO / DMO)
- Coast Mountain College
- Columbia College (with CMO / DMO)
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Okanagan College
- North Island College (with CMO / DMO)
- Selkirk College
- Simon Fraser University
- Thompson Rivers University (paid through 2019)
- University Canada West (with CMO / DMO)