You are here
McIntyre Streaming Service
Product description from the vendor:
McIntyre Streaming & Hosting Services offers an easy to use hosted streaming platform that takes the hassle (or headaches) out of managing local streaming servers.
The basic service includes the following features:
- Your institution logo at the top of the hosting page
- Chapters (where available) with searchable descriptions
- Unique URLs per title which can be integrated into your catalogue for easy access
- Metadata for cataloguing and the ability to export metadata by date range
- Administration Portal to view usage stats
- Embed code to easily integrate content in a Learning Management System and into the Arca digital repository
Also offer additional services such as closed captioning, transcript creation, and can digitize content.
McIntyre Streaming Services provides a stable environment for you to host videos and documents with new features being added on a regular basis.
Authentication is IP-based, and proxy access is supported (as long as an SSL certificate is enabled).
Full Resource Details
Vendor provides dashboard for viewing usage stats.