You are here
Communication & Mass Media Complete
Providing the most robust, quality research solution in areas related to communication and mass media. Communications & Mass Media Complete incorporates the content of CommSearch (formerly produced by the National Communication Association) and Mass Media Articles Index (formerly produced by Penn State) along with numerous other journals in communication, mass media, and other closely-related fields of study to create a research and reference resource of unprecedented scope and depth encompassing the breadth of the communication discipline.
Many major journals have indexing, abstracts, PDFs and searchable cited references from their first issues to the present (dating as far back as 1900). In addition, CMMC contains a sophisticated thesaurus and comprehensive reference browsing.
- More than 440 full-text journals
- Cover-to-cover indexing and abstracts for 670 journals
- Selected coverage of more than 170 journals
- 5,500 author profiles
Last updated: November 9, 2017
This license is made available through a national site license negotiated on behalf of Consortia Canada by Council of Prairie and Pacific Libraries (COPPUL).
Full Resource Details
Usage statistics are available by accessing EBSCOAdmin in the following way:
- Go to http://eadmin.epnet.com
- Enter your Customer ID and password (library administrators receive notification of their Customer ID upon setup, otherwise contact the BC ELN Office).
- Select the "Reports and Statistics" tab from the top of the screen.
- The "Reports and Statistics" section of the Admin module offers an easy means of setting up a wide range of report choices. For database usage statistics, choose Standard Reports or COUNTER reports. The Standard Reports offer more options, while the COUNTER reports are designed to meet an international standard. Link Activity reports are also available.
There are options to choose which activities to report, sort order, and select the date range of your choice. To have a report run regularly, schedule the report. Later, you can edit your scheduled reports if desired.
For further information, please contact EBSCO tech support at 1-800-758-5995 or 978-356-6500, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org