You are here
Business Source Premier
BSP is part of the BC ELN Common Suite. See the Common Suite page for subscription information.
The industry's most widely used business research database, Business Source Premier features full text and searchable cited references for top journals covering a variety of business disciplines.
- Management information systems
- Operations management
Regional Business Coverage
Regional Business News is a supplemental database for customers of Business Source Premier, provided at no additional charge. With daily updates, Regional Business News provides comprehensive full text for regional U.S. and Canadian business publications including titles from Crain Communications.
Topical Video Content
Business Source Premier offers access to video content from the Associated Press, the world’s leading news agency. Videos relevant to the search terms will appear in a carousel in the result list. With footage from 1930 to the present and updated monthly, this collection of more than 67,000 videos covers a wide variety of topics.
Last updated: May 15, 2018
Full Resource Details
Usage statistics are available by accessing EBSCOAdmin in the following way:
- Go to http://eadmin.ebscohost.com
- Enter your Customer ID and password (library administrators receive notification of their Customer ID upon setup, otherwise contact BC ELN [EMAIL_OFFICE])
- Select the "Reports and Statistics" tab from the top of the screen.
- The "Reports and Statistics" section of the Admin module offers an easy means of setting up a wide range of report choices. For database usage statistics, choose Standard Reports or COUNTER reports. The Standard Reports offer more options, while the COUNTER reports are designed to meet an international standard. Link Activity reports are also available.
There are options to choose which activities to report, sort order, and select the date range of your choice. To have a report run regularly, schedule the report. Later, you can edit your scheduled reports if desired.
For further information, please contact EBSCO tech support at 800-758-5995 or 978-356-6500, e-mail email@example.com