You are here
The ABI/INFORM collection is comprised of ABI/INFORM Global, ABI/INFORM Trade & Industry, and ABI/INFORM Dateline. The collection features thousands of full-text journals, dissertations, working papers, key business and economics periodicals such as The Economist and Sloan Management Review, country-and industry-focused reports, and major news sources like the Wall Street Journal. Its international coverage gives researchers a complete picture of companies and business trends around the world.
- ABI/INFORM Global: core scholarly content including thousands of full-text scholarly journals,periodicals, dissertations, and collections of working papers, as well as content from The Wall StreetJournal, The Economist, and other major business presses.
- ABI/INFORM Trade & Industry: applied content including market research reports, journals,magazines, and periodicals relevant to trade and industry.
- ABI/INFORM Dateline: the most streamlined version, containing regional business news and wire feeds.For more resources and even better value, consider ProQuest’s Business Premium Collection.
Subject areas include:
- Business trends
- Competitive landscape and product information
- Corporate strategies
- Economic conditions
- Management techniques
- Management theory
Last updated: February 2, 2022
Full Resource Details
Electronic usage reports are part of the ProQuest Local Administrator Application. To access this feature, you must have a Local Administrator ID and password. Please contact ProQuest Customer Service to have a Local Administrator account set up (phone 800-889-3358 or email email@example.com). To login to the ProQuest Local Administrator, point your browser to https://admin.proquest.com/
- Click "Usage Report."
- Select the report type. Several options are available.
- Select the time period you want covered by the report ("Usage Period")
- Select the delivery method: email or display to screen. If you have any questions, please contact ProQuest customer service (phone and email given above.)