You are here
The ABI/INFORM Collection provides access to the most important journals, the most influential business news, expert market information, actual and forecasted data, and millions of company records. The collection features thousands of full-text journals, dissertations, working papers, key business and economics periodicals such as The Economist and Sloan Management Review, country-and industry-focused reports, and major news sources like the Wall Street Journal. Its international coverage gives researchers a complete picture of companies and business trends around the world.
The ABI/INFORM Collection contains the following databases:
- ABI/INFORM Global: core scholarly content including thousands of full-text scholarly journals,periodicals, dissertations, and collections of working papers, as well as content from The Wall StreetJournal, The Economist, and other major business presses.
- ABI/INFORM Trade & Industry: applied content including market research reports, journals,magazines, and periodicals relevant to trade and industry.
- ABI/INFORM Dateline: the most streamlined version, containing regional business news and wire feeds.For more resources and even better value, consider ProQuest’s Business Premium Collection.
Subject areas include:
- Competitive landscape and product information
- Corporate strategies
- Economic conditions
- Management theory
Last updated: February 24, 2021
Full Resource Details
Electronic usage reports are part of the ProQuest Local Administrator Application. To access this feature, you must have a Local Administrator ID and password. Please contact ProQuest Customer Service to have a Local Administrator account set up (phone 800-889-3358 or email email@example.com). To login to the ProQuest Local Administrator, point your browser to https://admin.proquest.com/
- Click "Usage Report."
- Select the report type. Several options are available.
- Select the time period you want covered by the report ("Usage Period")
- Select the delivery method: email or display to screen. If you have any questions, please contact ProQuest customer service (phone and email given above.)