You are here
Associate Member Fee Schedule
The following fee schedule is current as of January 2021 and is subject to change without notice.
It is expected that Associate Members pay all fees on time to remain in good standing.
- Libraries applying for BC ELN Associate Membership are required to pay BC ELN an application fee of $500. The applicant is responsible for any travel expenses incurred by the BC ELN Office during the application process;
- The application fee is non-refundable regardless of the decision of the BC ELN Steering Committee regarding the application;
- The application fee is a one-time fee while the library remains a member. If a library withdraws from BC ELN or becomes ineligible for membership and chooses to reapply, the application fee may be required again at the discretion of the BC ELN Director.
Annual BC ELN Associate Membership Fee
The annual membership fee allows Associate Members access to:
- Services of BC ELN Client Support Specialists for database troubleshooting, platform migrations, invoicing, and statistical analysis;
- Ongoing training for BC ELN supported products and services;
- An orientation to the BC ELN website as well as access to all the resources that reside there and are available to partner libraries;
- Participation in advocacy, lobbying, leadership, and collaborative efforts as taken on by BC ELN;
- Group purchasing power for licensing electronic resources
- Join specific BC ELN-administered services (e.g. Arca, AskAway, WriteAway).
Annual Associate Membership Fee:
- Tier 1 (2 Year Programs): $1,500
- Tier 2 (4 Year Programs): $3,000
In addition to the annual Associate Membership fee, libraries are responsible for any vendor content or platform licensing fees, and/or service-specific support fees should the library choose to join a BC ELN-administered service (e.g. Arca, AskAway, WriteAway).