You are here
SAGE Evidence Based Acquisition Program Renewal 2021-2022
Begins:January 1, 2022
Ends:December 31, 2022
Hosting thousands of titles, SAGE Knowledge includes an expansive range of SAGE eBook and eReference content, including scholarly monographs, reference works, handbooks, series, professional development titles, as well as business case studies, and streaming video - making this the ultimate social sciences digital library for students, researchers, and faculty.
SAGE Knowledge is the only eBook platform that has suggested links to other SAGE content, including SAGE Research Methods, SAGE Business Cases, and SAGE Journals. The platform provides all the flexibility and ease of use users have come to expect. Unlimited simultaneous usage of all titles and no physical digital rights management mean peace of mind however many users are on our site.
- Visually enhanced and responsive on all mobile phones and tablets
- A unified platform connecting related SAGE Video and SAGE Business Cases content
- Enhanced platform functionality and discoverability, including PDF print and download options at the chapter level
- New browse options as well as product specific search, enabling users to filter by search results, content type, publication date, and subject discipline
- Usability enhancements including seamless subject browse navigation
Last updated: November 22, 2021
- IP Authentication
- Remote Access
- Unlimited Authorized Users
To DEPOSIT, libraries should contact BC ELN by the response deadline. Joint COPPUL / BC ELN members, please reply to BC ELN.