Renewal pricing for ProQuest's Academic Complete (formerly called ebrary Academic Complete) and College Complete, is now available. This joint license with COPPUL, TAL, and Manitoba Library Consortium was negotiated by COPPUL.
Pricing has increased 1.75% from 2019-2020.
- Oct. 20, 2020: Pricing has now been negotiated to a 1.75% increase from 2019-2020.
- ProQuest has altered the tiering for Academic Complete and no longer has the 40,000+ tier. 25,000+ is now the highest tier in this section.
- The Canada Collection, made up of more than 11,000 Canada-specific titles and more than 2,000 French titles, is now included with a subscription to either Academic Complete or College Complete.
ProQuest is also offering two webinar sessions to learn more about this product:
Using Subscriptions to Enhance Remote Learning
Ebook Central subscriptions like Academic Complete and College Complete can be powerful tools for enhancing remote learning. After this session, attendees will have the knowledge to locate titles applicable to various courses, create lists of books and recommend them to students and faculty, and discover Ebook Central tools that assist with research and instruction. Join us to learn more about using ebook subscriptions to support faculty and students in remote learning environments.
- Thursday, October 15: 9:00 am PT
- Tuesday, October 20: 2:00 pm PT
If you are interested in attending, you may find further information and register here.