You are here
McIntyre Streaming Service Renewal 2019-2020
Begins:January 1, 2020
Ends:December 31, 2020
Product description from the vendor:
McIntyre Streaming & Hosting Services offers an easy to use hosted streaming platform that takes the hassle (or headaches) out of managing local streaming servers.
The basic service includes the following features:
- Your institution logo at the top of the hosting page
- Chapters (where available) with searchable descriptions
- Unique URLs per title which can be integrated into your catalogue for easy access
- Metadata for cataloguing and the ability to export metadata by date range
- Administration Portal to view usage stats
- Embed code to easily integrate content in a Learning Management System and into the Arca digital repository
Also offer additional services such as closed captioning, transcript creation, and can digitize content.
McIntyre Streaming Services provides a stable environment for you to host videos and documents with new features being added on a regular basis.
Authentication is IP-based, and proxy access is supported (as long as an SSL certificate is enabled).
Vendor provides dashboard for viewing usage stats.
To SUBSCRIBE, libraries should contact BC ELN by the response deadline.
Late joins are accepted. Please contact BC ELN to join this offer.