You are here
Informit Indigenous Collection Renewal 2021-2022
Begins:October 1, 2021
Ends:September 30, 2022
Informit’s Indigenous Collection brings together ground-breaking and emerging research with topical and historical issues paramount to Indigenous studies across the world. Offering broad scope for critical international engagement and debate surrounding Indigenous culture, health, human geography and other important aspects, this inter-disciplinary platform gives definitive voice to Indigenous communities in Australia, New Zealand and beyond.
- Centres on significant historical and contemporary aspects of Indigenous culture and experience
- Ideal for education, business and academic sectors seeking a better understanding of matters impacting Indigenous populations across the world
- Authoritative views, insights and voices from Indigenous individuals and groups
- Dedicated to content from and about Australia, New Zealand, South East Asia, Pacific region and North America, with articles by researchers worldwide
- Extensive coverage of current and historical information sources
- New articles added daily
Key subjects include:
- Social and Societal Outlooks
- Colonial and PostColonial Studies
- Law and Land Rights
- Human Geography
- Native Title
- Visual and Performing Arts
Last updated: August 27, 2021
- IP Authentication
- Remote Access
- Unlimited Authorized Users
To RENEW, no response is required from current subscribers as listed above. To CANCEL, libraries should contact BC ELN by the response deadline.
Late subscribers are welcome to join the license and will be pro-rated to the common renewal date.
Pricing and Trial Access
Terms & Conditions
MARC records are available.
Usage Statistics are available from the admin tool to which subscribers have access.