You are here
ICI Society Data Sharing Initiative Renewal 2020-2021
Begins:January 1, 2021
Ends:December 31, 2021
BC ELN, on behalf of its partner libraries, is an affiliate member of the Integrated Cadastral Information Society (ICI Society). This membership enables participating post-secondary institutions to access and use ICI Society member data, including data provided by the Province of B.C. This is a large collection of GIS data for British Columbia, including the Cadastre Fabric, assessment data, TRIM maps, etc. The data comes from municipalities, crown agencies, First Nations, and several BC ministries.
Shared member data includes:
- ParcelMap BC (PMBC): Maintained and contributed by LTSA, ParcelMap BC represents the single, complete, trusted and sustainable spatial representation of cadastre in BC.
- ICI Cadastre: ICI Cadastre is a Society aggregated fabric of cadastral data maintained and provided by Local Government, as well as GeoBC’s Integrated Cadastral Fabric and ParcelMap BC where in use by Local Government.
- Address: Address data maintained and provided by Local Government and First Nations is aggregated by the Society to populate AddressBC; a central and authoritative civic address registry for BC.
- Assessment: Assessment data maintained and contributed by BC Assessment is a geospatial representation of the assessment roll that utilizes ParcelMap BC spatial alignment.
- Infrastructure: Infrastructure data maintained and contributed by major Utility organizations operating in BC.
Last updated: June 28, 2020
To RENEW, no response is required from current subscribers as listed above. To CANCEL or to JOIN, libraries should contact BC ELN by the response deadline. If any contact information has changed, please let BC ELN know.