You are here
Hospitality and Tourism Complete Renewal 2021-2022
Begins:June 1, 2021
Ends:May 31, 2022
Hospitality & Tourism Complete is a trusted and unique full-text database covering all areas of hospitality and tourism, including hospitality law, market trends, food and beverage management and hotel management. In addition to hundreds of full-text journals, it provides magazines, company and country reports, books and newspapers.
Hospitality & Tourism Complete includes full text for the top resources in the field, including the Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Education. Many of these resources are unique to the database and not available in any version of Business Source. In addition to its full-text resources, the database includes all the comprehensive indexing and abstracts from Hospitality & Tourism Index (HTI). Sources are both domestic and international in range and scope.
- More than 120 active full-text, non-open access journals and magazines
- More than 50 full-text reference books, encyclopedias and monographs
- More than 1.5 million records dating back to 1924
- Culinary arts
- Demographics and statistics
- Development and investment
- Food and beverage management
- Hospitality law
- Hotel management and administrative practice
- Leisure and business travel
- Market trends
Last updated: April 15, 2021
- IP Authentication
- Remote Access
- Unlimited Authorized Users
To RENEW, no response is required from current subscribers as listed above. To CANCEL, libraries should contact BC ELN by the response deadline.
Late subscribers are welcome and will be pro-rated to the common renewal date.