You are here
Global Books in Print Renewal 2015-2016
Begins:July 1, 2015
Ends:June 30, 2016
No longer offered by BC ELN.
Books In Print combines the most trusted and authoritative source for bibliographic information with powerful search, discovery and collection development tools designed specifically to streamline the book discovery and acquisition process. Libraries worldwide consult Books in Print to find titles, create lists and decide from Books in Print’s vast inventory files which vendor, ebook platform or online retailer to source the title. Books in Print is available in two subscription levels:
United States Edition – contains U.S. publications. Global Edition – Offers global coverage including U.S., Canadian, European, and Australian publications.
Last updated: April 17, 2015
- Login to the site http://www.globalbooksinprint.com/merge_gbip/default.asp
- Click on the My Account Button at the top right of the screen.
- Scroll down to the Detailed Account Settings link and click it.
- Click the "usage stats" link.
- You then click on the month/year that you wish to view statistics for. For assistance, contact email@example.com.
To RENEW, no response is required from current subscribers as listed above. To CANCEL or to CHANGE OPTIONS, libraries should contact BC ELN by the response deadline.
Libraries that subscribe to the GBIP after the account activation date will be pro-rated to the common renewal date.