You are here
Feature Film Public Performance Rights - Criterion Renewal 2020-2021
Begins:October 1, 2020
Ends:September 30, 2021
Criterion Pictures offers public performace rights licenses covering Education and Entertainment use. With the corresponding licenses from Audio Cine Films, BC ELN partner libraries can obtain rights covering almost all of the major US and Canadian studios and production companies and many independent producers and foreign films.
The Entertainment licence covers on-campus screenings outside of the classroom, and is not limited to libraries or faculty. See the Criterion ffPPR: Entertainment page for details, including specific rights and limitations.
The Education licence covers screenings for educational purposes within for-profit institutions. Non-profit institutions do not require an Education license. See the Criterion ffPPR: Education page for details.
This licence is unrelated to the Criterion On Demand streaming video product.
- Acsenda School of Management - Entertainment, Education
- Alexander College - Education
- Camosun College - Entertainment
- Capilano University - Entertainment
- Coast Mountain College - Entertainment
- College of New Caledonia - Entertainment
- College of the Rockies - Entertainment
- Emily Carr University of Art + Design - Entertainment
- Justice Institute of BC - Entertainment
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University - Entertainment
- Nicola Valley Institute of Technology - Entertainment
- North Island College - Entertainment
- Northern Lights College - Entertainment
- University Canada West - Entertainment, Education
- University of British Columbia - Entertainment
- University of Northern British Columbia - Entertainment
- Yukon University - Entertainment
To RENEW, no response is required from current subscribers as listed above. To CANCEL, libraries should contact BC ELN by the response deadline.
Late subscriptions are allowed. Late joining institutions will be prorated.