You are here
Feature Film Public Performance Rights - ACF Renewal 2020-2021
Begins:October 1, 2020
Ends:September 30, 2021
Audio Cine Films offers public performance rights licenses covering Education and Entertainment use. With the corresponding licenses from Criterion Pictures, BC ELN partner libraries can obtain rights covering almost all of the major US and Canadian studios and production companies and many independent producers and foreign films.
The Entertainment licence covers on-campus screenings outside of the classroom, and is not limited to libraries or faculty. See the ACF ffPPR: Entertainment page for details, including specific rights and limitations.
The Education licence covers screenings for educational purposes within for-profit institutions. Non-profit institutions do not require an Education license. See the ACF ffPPR: Education page for details.
- Acsenda School of Management - Entertainment, Education
- Alexander College - Education
- Camosun College - Entertainment
- Capilano University - Entertainment
- Coast Mountain College - Entertainment
- College of New Caledonia - Entertainment
- College of the Rockies - Entertainment
- Emily Carr University of Art + Design - Entertainment
- Justice Institute of BC - Entertainment
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University - Entertainment
- Nicola Valley Institute of Technology - Entertainment
- North Island College - Entertainment
- Northern Lights College - Entertainment
- University Canada West - Entertainment, Education
- University of British Columbia - Entertainment
- University of Northern British Columbia - Entertainment
- Yukon University - Entertainment
To RENEW, no response is required from current subscribers as listed above. To CANCEL, libraries should contact BC ELN by the response deadline.
Late subscriptions are allowed. Late joining institutions will be prorated.
Pricing and Trial Access
Terms & Conditions
ACF Streaming subscribers do not need a PPR license for films shown through the streaming service. A PPR license is still required for any films shown through other media, such as DVDs.
See the Resource pages for detailed information on the performance rights:
Studios and Films Covered by the ACF License:
See the Resource pages for links to title lists.