You are here
Feature Film Public Performance Rights - ACF Renewal 2018-2019
Begins:October 1, 2018
Ends:September 30, 2019
Audio Cine Films offers public performance rights licenses covering Education and Entertainment use. With the corresponding licenses from Criterion Pictures, BC ELN partner libraries can obtain rights covering almost all of the major US and Canadian studios and production companies and many independent producers and foreign films.
The Entertainment licence covers on-campus screenings outside of the classroom, and is not limited to libraries or faculty. See the ACF ffPPR: Entertainment page for details, including specific rights and limitations.
The Education licence covers screenings for educational purposes within for-profit institutions. Non-profit institutions do not require an Education license. See the ACF ffPPR: Education page for details.
- Acsenda School of Management - Education + Entertainment
- Alexander College - Education
- Camosun College - Entertainment
- Capilano University - Entertainment
- Coast Mountain College - Entertainment
- College of New Caledonia - Entertainment
- College of the Rockies - Entertainment
- Emily Carr University of Art + Design - Entertainment
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University - Entertainment
- Nicola Valley Institute of Technology - Entertainment
- North Island College - Entertainment
- Northern Lights College - Entertainment
- Okanagan College - Entertainment
- Quest University Canada - Entertainment
- Royal Roads University - Entertainment
- Trinity Western University - Entertainment
- University Canada West - Education + Entertainment
- University of British Columbia - Entertainment
- University of Northern BC - Entertainment
- University of the Fraser Valley - Entertainment
- Vancouver Community College - Entertainment
- Yukon College - Entertainment
To RENEW, no response is required from current subscribers as listed above. To CANCEL, libraries should contact BC ELN by the response deadline.
Late subscriptions are allowed. Late joining institutions will be prorated.