You are here
Bibliography of Native North Americans Renewal 2018-2019
Begins:June 1, 2018
Ends:May 31, 2019
This bibliographic database covers a wide range of topics pertaining to Native North Americans, including culture, history and daily life. This resource will appeal to anyone interested in exploring the contributions, struggles and issues surrounding Indigenous peoples in North America.
Bibliography of Native North Americans contains more than 300,000 citations for books, essays, journal articles and government documents of the United States and Canada. Dates of content coverage range from the 16th century to the present. This database is an essential research tool for anthropologists, educators, historians, political scientists, sociologists, psychologists, legal and medical researchers, linguists, theologians, ethnobotanists and policy makers.
Last updated: April 17, 2018
Usage statistics are available by accessing EBSCOAdmin in the following way:
- Go to http://eadmin.ebscohost.com/EAdmin/login.aspx.
- Enter your Customer ID and password (library administrators receive notification of their Customer ID upon setup. If you require assistance, contact BC ELN at email@example.com).
- Select the "Reports & Statistics" in the tool bar at the top of the screen.
- The "Reports and Statistics" section of the Admin module offers an easy means of setting up a wide range of report choices. For database usage statistics, choose Standard Reports or COUNTER reports. The Standard Reports offer more options, while the COUNTER reports are designed to meet an international standard. Link Activity reports are also available.
- IP Authentication
- Remote Access
- Unlimited Authorized Users
To RENEW, no response is required from current subscribers as listed above. To CANCEL or JOIN, libraries should contact BC ELN by the response deadline.
Late joins are welcome. Libraries that subscribe to the BNNA after the account activation date will be pro-rated to the common renewal date.