You are here
Auto Repair Source Renewal 2021-2022
Begins:July 1, 2021
Ends:June 30, 2022
Powered by the automotive experts at MOTOR, Auto Repair Source provides the most accurate, authoritative and up-to-date service and repair information for thousands of domestic and imported vehicles. All content comes from the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) and includes step-by-step repair information, diagrams, maintenance schedules, parts and labor estimates, service bulletins and recalls.
Auto Repair Source contains the following:
- Service information optimized for the most common maintenance and repair operations
- Technical service bulletins and recall notices
- Component location diagrams for most domestic and imported cars and light trucks
- Precise and comprehensive wiring diagrams for all systems
- Maintenance schedules and estimated labor times for the most commonly performed operations in a mechanical repair shop
- Engineering specifications/standards for the most common repairs and adjustments
- Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs), flowcharts and step-by-step diagnostic instructions covering powertrain, chassis, body, and network communication
- Part numbers, diagrams and pricing for thousands of the most commonly replaced parts, including manufacturer-suggested retail price to help users validate the cost of repairs and identify all iterations of a part number or part status (current, superseded, split, discontinued)
Last updated: May 12, 2021
- IP Authentication
- Remote Access
- Unlimited Authorized Users
To RENEW, no response is required from current subscribers as listed above. To CANCEL or to CHANGE OPTIONS, libraries should contact BC ELN by the response deadline.
Libraries that subscribe after the deadline will be pro-rated to the common renewal date.