You are here
Oxford Reference Online
Oxford Quick Reference
A core foundation of 135+ academic subject, language, and quotations dictionaries providing carefully vetted, trusted short-entry content.
- A monthly updating program--led by Oxford’s experienced reference staff, external academic advisors, and based on user feedback--checks and revises articles for top levels of accuracy and timeliness
- 3 major content releases a year add new titles and editions
Oxford Reference Online Premium
Let your students and researchers get the best of both collections! Subscribe to the Oxford Reference Premium package and receive all the titles in the foundational Quick Reference plus a selection of more in-depth, single-volume works from Reference Library, many of them being Oxford Companions.
- Provides the best Oxford content for both quick fact-checking and deeper research
- All 25 core subject areas represented across hundreds of titles
- Includes all the continuous updating and exclusive online-only content provided by the Oxford Quick Reference collection, together with a critical selection of Oxford's more specialized titles.
Updated: September 11, 2015
Full Resource Details
An explanation of what statistics are available now, as well as what is planned for the future, is available at http://www.oxfordreference.com/pub/1col/Usage_reports__usage_reports.html.
Usage statistics are available to account administrators, who will have an Administrator's user name and password in order to access these pages. To see your institution's usage statistics, please log in to the Oxford Reference Online site, then select Subscriber services from the blue toolbar on the Home page, and choose View your institutional usage reports from the list. You will then be prompted to enter your administrator user name and password in order to access your institution's usage statistics.