You are here
Books at JSTOR
Books at JSTOR offers more than 35,000 ebooks from renowned scholarly publishers, integrated with journals and primary sources on JSTOR's easy-to-use platform.
All titles offered in Books at JSTOR are available exclusively in a DRM-free, unlimited-user model. The ebooks work just like the journals on JSTOR, with unlimited simultaneous use, downloads, and printing, and no need to log in or use special software.
Benefits of Books at JSTOR include:
- High-quality scholarly content: Important titles from leading academic publishers, including Princeton University Press, Yale University Press, Harvard University Press, and many more
- Easy to use: Like journal articles, book chapters can be read online or downloaded as PDF files that never expire
- Seamless integration with journals: Search across the full text of books, journals, and primary sources to make research easier and more effective
- Unlimited, DRM-free access: JSTOR's unlimited-user model allows unlimited downloading and printing of DRM-free chapters
- Flexible purchase models: Build a collection title by title; choose a subject collection; or set up Demand-Driven Acquisition to pay for titles only when they're used
- Preservation assured: Books at JSTOR titles are preserved in Portico, ITHAKA's digital archive service
Full Resource Details
The following COUNTER-compliant statistics are available:
- COUNTER BR2 – Number of Successful Book Section Requests by Month and Title
- COUNTER BR3 – Access Denied to Book Content Items by Month, Title and Category
A custom usage report for Demand-Driven Acquisition accounts, which reflects acquisitions, chapter views, and chapter downloads is also available.