You are here
Hoover's Company Records Renewal 2017-2018
Begins:April 1, 2017
Ends:March 31, 2018
The Business Market Research Collection, formerly available to BC ELN partner libraries as Hoover's Company Records, provides company, industry, and geopolitical macroeconomic market research from three sources:
- Hoover's Company Profiles, which offers information on 40,000 global public and non-public companies including location, summary financials, competitors, officers, and more
- OxResearch, which features succinct articles covering significant economic and political developments of major significance from a network of over 1,000 faculty at Oxford and beyond
- Snapshots Series, which includes market research overviews on over 40 industries and 40 countries to 2008
[From vendor] Last updated: March 30, 2017
How to obtain Usage Statistics
Electronic usage reports are part of the ProQuest Local Administrator Application. To access this feature, you must have a Local Administrator ID and password. Please contact ProQuest Customer Service to have a Local Administrator account set up (phone 800-889-3358 or email firstname.lastname@example.org). To login to the ProQuest Local Administrator, point your browser to http://proquest.umi.com/lad
1. Click "Usage Report."
2. Select the report type. Several options are available.
3. Select the time period you want covered by the report ("Usage Period")
4. Select the delivery method: email or display to screen. If you have any questions, please contact ProQuest customer service (phone and email given above.)
- IP Authentication
- Remote Access
To RENEW, no response is required from current subscribers as listed above. To JOIN or CANCEL, libraries should contact BC ELN by the response deadline.
New subscribers are welcome to join at any time.