You are here
Auto Repair Reference Center Renewal 2017-2018
Begins:July 1, 2017
Ends:June 30, 2018
This database contains do-it-yourself repair and maintenance information on most major manufacturers of domestic and imported vehicles. New repair procedures, bulletins and updates are added to the product on a regular basis. All of the content has been created by ASE certified technicians.
- Repair and maintenance information on thousands of domestic and imported vehicles from 1954 to present
- Millions of drawings and step-by-step photographs
- Thousands of technical service bulletins and recalls issued by the original equipment vehicle manufacturer
- Enhanced wiring diagrams for easy viewing and printing
- Specifications and maintenance schedules
- Labor time guide and estimator
- Video overviews of auto systems with AutoIQ
- A complete guide to vehicle ownership and maintenance
- Ability to email high-quality PDF records
- Diagnostic information
- Unique, user-friendly interface
- Remote access
Last updated: May 18, 2017
To RENEW, no response is required from current subscribers as listed above. To CANCEL or to CHANGE OPTIONS, libraries should contact BC ELN by the response deadline.
Libraries that subscribe to the ARRC after the account activation date will be pro-rated to the common renewal date.